01/17/2014 12:41 PM
Article By: BrooklynCyclones.com Reports
- To purchase your Cyclones Partial Season Plan -- CLICK HERE
Super Bowl Sunday has become an unofficial holiday in the United States. Getting together with family and friends, sharing some laughs, having a drink or two, eating some yummy food, and watching the game…sounds a lot like going to see the Cyclones.
This year, with the Big Game being held in our own backyard, the Cyclones are partnering with Thomas Joseph Catering – aka “Pig Guy NYC” – to help you enjoy an unforgettable Super Bowl Party, on us.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase Cyclones Season Tickets or a V.I.P. Partial Season Plan by Tuesday, January 28th.
- At 5:00 PM on January 28th we will randomly select one winner.
- Winner will be notified that evening and will receive a Deluxe Pig Roast Package courtesy of the Brooklyn Cyclones and Thomas Joseph Catering.
- The package, which feeds 25 people, includes a 30 pound whole roasted pig, macaroni and cheese, mixed green salad, apple crisp, rolls, plates, napkins and cutlery ($300 value).
We’ll take care of the food, you take care of the friends, and then just sit back and enjoy the Big Game…Cyclones style!
For more information on Thomas Joseph Catering, including additional Super Bowl Menu options, call 917 – 399 – 4811 or visit www.PigGuyNYC.com. To purchase your Cyclones ticket packages call 718 - 37 - BKLYN.